Monday, September 15, 2014

 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12862847/?claim=g43djx7u56a">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

THE YOUNG MOMMA!

Being a young mom is one of the hardest things I've ever done!

I used to think being a young mom you had to do everything by the book! But that's far from the way to do things, so I threw the book out the window!

With my daughter I am a serious mom when I need to be, but I also try to be fun! I want her growing up to be a free soul and a smart girl!

I want her embrace Adventure! 

When I mother my Daughter, Do the best I know how, we have bumps along the way but at the end of the day I know I tried my best!

Remember being a mother is a beautiful thing. It’s something you can only do right once; Because before you know it their on their own raising their own kiddo's and you pray you did your best! 




No comments:

Post a Comment